***NOTICE: The pool will close an hour early to members and the general public on Friday, July 19, due to our Teen Night at the pool. But everyone gets to swim until 7 p.m. Which is good. ‘Cause it’s gonna be hot! ***
Interested in teen night? That’s open to anyone ages 11 to 15 and it’s from 7 to 9 p.m. on Friday, July 19. The cost is $8 per student to swim and enjoy music by DJ Midnight Rebel. Drinks and snacks will be provided. A parent/guardian MUST sign students in and out. Participants receive wrist bands to show they’ve paid. They will be required to stay INSIDE the pool complex until a parent/guardian signs them out.
By the way, if you’re interested in general pool info, just click on the Pool Pass button below for membership pricing. Pool regulars tend to find memberships well worth having. But they’re not needed to swim. We offer daily admission rates, too:
|Full Day||After 5 PM|
|Kids (ages 4-12/under 4 free)||$5||$3|
|Seniors (over 60)||$5||$3|
(All people on the same Membership Pass must live in the same household. Children 3 years old or younger are free.)
These are held in the mornings before the pool opens for swimming.SWIM LESSONS
Monday-Saturday: 12 to 8 pm*
Sunday: 12 to 6 pm
*On Home Swim Meet days, the pool will close at 4 p.m. The next home swim meet is Tuesday, July 16.
Outdoor Pool Policies:
- NO Alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes or drugs are permitted.
- Children under the age of 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- No running, pushing, “rough housing”, or inappropriate behavior or language permitted.
- Running, diving (in shallow areas), horseplay are prohibited.
- Non-inflatable Coast Guard approved life jackets or certified personal flotation devices or swim suits constructed with non-inflatable flotation supports designed for the size of the child and appropriately secured may be worn in the pool. No flotation devices, hard toys or large inflatable items of any type allowed in the pool.
- No LITTERING. Please dispose of all trash in proper receptacle.
- No glass containers of any type are allowed in the pool area.
- No inappropriate language or physical contact. We are a family facility!
- Diaper-aged children must wear an approved swim diaper.
- Underwater photography is not permitted.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Underwater breath holding is not permitted.
- No hanging on ropes or ladders.
- Only soft water toys are permitted in the pool.
- No sitting or standing on shoulders.
- No food or drinks permitted in/near the pool.
- Lap lanes are for lap swimmers only.
- No animals are permitted in the pool complex, except valid service animals, on deck only.
- Lifeguard has final authority.
Diving Board Policies:
- Only one person allow on the board at a time.
- NO flips, gainers, cartwheels, handstands, or hanging off of the diving board!
- Only one bounce on the board is allowed before diving.
- No running while on the diving board.
- No general swimming allowed in the diving area
- “Look before you leap”
- Divers must swim directly to the nearest ladder and leave the diving area.
- No swimming or playing in diving area when diving boards are being used.
- Wait until the previous diver has cleared the landing area before you dive.
SECA Pool Inclement Weather Policy for Daily Guest Admissions:
A return pool pass will be issued only if the pool is closed due to inclement weather for more than half of the operating hours for the day. (Ex. Operating hours are 12pm-8pm for the day and due to inclement weather we close the pool at 3:30pm) To receive a return pass, the guest must present a form of Identification (Drivers License, School ID) to the front desk. Return passes will not be issued without proper ID.
*Remember these policies are enforced to ensure the safety of you and your family so that you can enjoy our pool for many years to come. Thank You
Swim Meets-Pool Closing at 4pm on the following date in July:
- Tuesday, July 16